Friday 16 November 2012

Wurst Fest!

New story about my crafting life!

Last saturday, the tenth, me and my family including my paternal grandparents went to a festival that is held once a year held in New Braunfels, Texas. the festival is called WurstFest German for sausage festival. "Wurstfest always starts the Friday before the first Monday in November."
The first thing that I did was go to get my face painted. I waited in line (we where early so there was only two girls before my and my sister) and decided what I wanted. "I would like the zebra," I said when it was my turn."but can you make it rainbow?" "We will see" the lady said and started to paint.
I know you must be anxious to see how it turned out so here it is:
Isn't it great? I may have to change all my Rainbowzbra Pic's to this one.

After eating more potato pancakes and funnel cake than I would have liked  me and my grandpa went to the craft show (It is now advertised well on the grounds but if you are there go to gate one and the men there can show you the way). At the craft show there was a LOT of jewelry booths. There was a "re-born" baby booth, a etched glass booth, a pet accessories booth, and someone selling tee-shirts.
My favorite booth was a woman who was selling russian dolls. Here are the pics I took there:
She was already selling christmas stuff!
Winnie The Pooh!
So tiny
She had tons!


I bought a doll and some earrings from her. Here are some more pictures.














No comments:

Post a Comment