Saturday 17 November 2012

Review: Bernat Cottontot yarns

Bernat Cottontot review
I have been scrambling to knit up 3 pairs of slippers for my younger brothers and sisters.(one of them would not like slippers so I still need to whip something up for him) I used up some of my stash yarn. The pattern called for doubled up yarn. I did not have time to unroll and reroll the yarn so that it was doubled so I just mixed colors. Ihad two skeins of bernat cottontot yarn one darkish purple and the other variegated blue, white, and green(both discontinued).
I really didn't enjoy knitting with this yarn. As I knit it pilled up and fuzzies got EVERYWHERE! Yes I know that most yarns shed a bit but this  was insane. I can't wait to get rid of this yarn. It is a great yarn for baby items but it is a pain to knit with.

No comments:

Post a Comment