Wednesday 21 November 2012

Check out my fall Ravelry post!

Hey american readers, Its almost thanks giving! Are you shopping for ingredients or starting early cooking? For my non-American readers (you probably know this already) but thanksgiving is an American holiday celebrating the feast we had with the indians when we first settled in the new world. We spend thanks giving eating turkeys and other great(and rich) foods. We also give thanks for the many blessings that we have been given. I will now present a thanksgiving themed Ravelry post.

Owl fingerless gloves!

No? Well that will have to do because I have been so busy with school work (No, I am not off on thanksgiving. I am homeschooled and mom choses the schedule (i'm not complaining)

Anyway here is the link: Gloves!  

There is a great tutorial coming tomorrow so keep your eye out.

Rainbow Zbra

No comments:

Post a Comment