Saturday 3 November 2012

NaNoWriMo!

Hello again,
I need a head count. How many of you are doing NaNoWriMo this year?
I only have & people that I know for sure read my posts so if you found this post helpful please send it along!
Anyway, I am doing NaNoWriMo this year (I have been writing for 3 days actually) And I want to write a post about it.

NaNoWriMo is an event where Writers write a 50,000 word novel in one month. There is a new program for kids elementary age through high school where you can set your own word count goal.
I am going to soot for the 50,000 word count. Those of you who have done it or are doing it know that you cant run a blog and do NaNoWriMo at the same time! I will update on my progress daily on my google+ (click the G+ button on the right to follow)

See you on December first!
Rainbow Zbra

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's an awesome goal!
    Stopping by from Etsy.
    http://savardstudios.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete