Tuesday 18 September 2012

Tutorial: Crochet Scarecrow

Here Is the post I promised yesterday:

To make this scarecrow you will need: 
There are two links because the pattern was not published on her blog.
Cute Hu?

I substituted the safety eyes with a sphere button.

I did not sew all the way around so the patch became a pocket!  

I left his hair long in the back. Tip: instead of making a knotted mess on the back of his head
Stuff the knots in the staring hole. kind of like a wig.

I used less fringe on his hands and feet so his hands are visible

Make sure you check out the blog All About Ami she has great posts about her and her love for amigurumi! Also If you want to buy this very scarecrow that I made only for this post you can do so Here one time only chance so get it while you can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment