Monday 10 September 2012

New Blog Schedule

Hi,
I wanted to update you on my new bloging format.
Please leave a comment if you have a suggestion or question.

I will post about five times a week.
The first post will be a self promotion post Like today(I will try to keep them interesting)
The second post of the week will be a crafting tutorial.
The third post will be a product review.
The forth blog post will again be a craft tutorial.
the final post of the week will be a resource review giving shout outs about crating books, blogs, and podcasts.
If I have a story or special news that will be added as needed.

If there is a holiday that week there will be a special schedule.
The first post will advertise my holiday goodies.
The second post will be a hands on project that you can complete by the holiday.
The third post will be a story, inspiration or holiday shout out.
On the holiday itself there will be a great recipe to make.
The post after the holiday will be a long term project that will be done by next year.

I have established a weekly newsletter for those of you who do not have a blogger account.
It will have easy links to all my etsy and blog postings plus the occasional exclusive news and offers given only to newsletter subscribers. Please consider signing up Here

I just posted the Halloween mat ties that i posted about earlier take a look:www.etsy.com
I also put up the New Banner!

Thanks for your time,
The Rainbow Zbra

No comments:

Post a Comment