Monday 15 October 2012

My beach trip

If you have been following me on google+ (click "follow" in the sidebar)you will know that this last week me and my family took a week long trip to the gulf of mexico. We stayed In one of the rental Beach houses on Mustang Island, In Corpus Christi(or Port Aransas) for the next week i will be sharing my adventures on the island!

10-5-2012 

First day of beach trip

This morning I got up with full blown allergies, ate cookie oatmeal*, helped mom get ready for co-op**, and lugged my bags to the car. Me and my 8year old brother where dropped off at my paternal grandparents house at around 9:00Am. We helped pack the cars. We left the house at 10:00.
We drove while listening to Hank the Cow dog. We stopped for lunch at 11:30 then got back on the road. That was the only real stop till the Ferry. The ferry was fun. We got to see dolphins in the bay. We arrived at the beach house at 3:00pm one hour ahead of schedule The sign in office had been moved to a new location. So my grandma(Oma) went in town while my grandpa(Opa) went ahead to the beach house to see if the cleaners where still there to let us in. Me and my brother wanted to stretch our legs so we walked the rest of the way. The cleaners showed up five minutes after we got there so we lugged our stuff up to the porch to be ready when we where let in. We had to wait half an hour to get in.
We lugged our stuff inside then me and my brother and my grandpa went to the beach. We swam, and played, and I buried my legs up to the knee. I was able to do an EXTREME chair pose with my weight distributed in such a way. When we went back to the beach house we unpacked more and went to dinner. When we got there I noticed that I Didn't have any shoes. I left my shoes at the beach house!
I hate shoes(spits). Me and Oma went back to the beach house while Opa and my brother got a table.
God must have planned it out because we had left a candle burning that needed to be blown out.
For dinner I had an amazing Cesar salad with grilled chicken on top. We stoped at the grocery before going to the house and tumbling into bed. (still suffering form the allergy attack)

That morning we went to watch the sunrise and do yoga in the beach here are some pics: 










No comments:

Post a Comment